How does TruDenta work?
The TruDenta headache pain evaluation is easy and simple. After discussing your head health history with your dentist, the objective and computer-assisted TruDenta evaluation helps to pinpoint your headache cause. Based on the findings during the evaluation, a personalized in-office treatment will be prescribed. Your treatment works by re-training the muscles and nerves connected by the trigeminal nucleus to function properly. TruDenta treatments last about 50 minutes and include the use of several proven, FDA-cleared technologies. Depending upon the severity of your diagnosis, your treatment may consist of one to 12 treatments completed weekly.
“After 40 years of headaches, I haven't had another one in the 15 months since I completed treatment.” — One of TruDenta's many happy, pain-free patients.
Do you experience one or more of the following?
- One or more chronic headaches a week
- Two or more missed days of work a month due to headaches
- Pain in your jaw, face, neck, shoulders, and arms for longer than a year
- Ringing or fullness in your ears
Would you like your headache pain relief to be:
- From state-of-the-art-technology?
- Derived from proven sports medicine therapy?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, ask your dentist if TruDenta can help you.